[cisco-voip] No Ringing on Some outbound Calls - at&t ipFlex

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Jun 3 13:20:25 EDT 2014

Definitely at least need the "debug ccsip messages" for one of the calls.
 We'll need to see if AT&T is sending a 180 Ringing or if they're sending a
183 Session Progress w/ SDP to play the ringback inband.  If they're
sending a 183 Session Progress, make sure the SIP Profile on the SIP Trunk
has the Rel1XX Options set to Send Prack if 18X contains SDP.