[cisco-voip] No Ringing on Some outbound Calls - at&t ipFlex

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:30:53 EDT 2014

If you are doing SIP Early Media, and the far side is not playing ringback
to your side, then you would need to disable Early Media so that CUCM can
tell the phone to generate ringback locally.

Unfortunately, this setting is for the whole trunk and not on a per dialed
number basis. Use your creative SIP design options (different IP/port) to
create a second trunk to steer certain dialed number to either trunk
depending on needs.