[cisco-voip] locations based CAC and video marking

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jun 6 13:45:49 EDT 2014

Locations-based CAC in UCM doesn't have any knowledge of what queue you drop the traffic into on the router.
You just need to make sure the numbers add up on both so that CUCM doesn't allow oversubscription of the link.  The numbers you use for the location should be aligned with the QoS config for the link.

-Ryan