[cisco-voip] 9971 as a Trader phone

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Tue Jun 10 09:19:00 EDT 2014

If you add an "All Calls" button to the template and they keep this button
selected then calls from all lines will show up mixed into the call
appearance buttons on the right of the phone. The corresponding line on the
left will flash so they will know if it's a call to their primary line or
the shared line, but they won't have to press one of the line buttons in
order to get to a ringing call. Any time I use the 8961/9900 series with
multiple directory numbers I have to use the All Calls button as the users
do no like swapping between lines.

-Adam