[cisco-voip] No media - traversal call - vcsc+vcse x8.1

José Paulo de Oliveira Petry petrybr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:55:12 EDT 2014

Hello,

I already installed vcsc+vcse for firewall traversal before without
problems, but not this time.

Im running X8.1 virtualized, at this moment for test purposes with permit
all at firewall from Vcsc to vcse.

Calls from Internet are correctly signalised, i Can see It as a active
call, but there is no media !

Im trying to call from Internet to  a Polycom rmx 2000 running 7.0
Registered as sip at VCS-C.

Internal calls between endpoints Registered at VCS-C are ok, my problem is
no media in traversal calls.  (firewall is configured to permit all, and no
sip/h323 inspection activated)

I dont Know what else Can i do to test/verify/configure to try to fix It.

Anyone has Any idea?!?

Tks