[cisco-voip] CDR and CMR Dump Tables

Mark Rudholm mark at rudholm.com
Fri Jun 13 17:29:59 EDT 2014

I'm trying to debug some call quality problems.  I took a look at a CDR
dump data, but the columns relating to packet counts, jitter, and packet
loss are all empty.  Poring through Cisco docs and I can't seem to
figure out how to enable the logging of these fields.

orignumberOctetsReceived orignumberPacketsLost destnumberPacketsSent
destnumberOctetsSent destnumberPacketsReceived destnumberOctetsReceived
destnumberPacketsLost origjitter destjitter origlatency destlatency

Any pointers would be appreciated.

-Mark