[cisco-voip] Plain English please Support for Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Jun 16 00:19:05 EDT 2014

I think the best use case I can think of would be having your home intranet
webpage serve out a voicemail widget that pulls data from Unity Connection.

You would add your intranet webpage URL under the CORS configuration in
Unity Connection-
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/administration/guide/10xcucsagx/10xcucsag113.pdf

Brian