[cisco-voip] Cisco Prime License Manager behind a proxy

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Jun 16 13:55:19 EDT 2014

Ah, okay.  You can just use the offline method instead to generate the
license request and use the licensing webpage to register the PAK with that
license request.  It will then give you a license file you can install.
 Most people don't have their UC environment internet-accessible so have to
use the offline method.  I don't think there's any way to specify a proxy
to do that connection.

Brian