[cisco-voip] Cisco Prime License Manager behind a proxy

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Jun 24 11:14:59 EDT 2014

I'm happy with my answers at this point.  there is a Bug request logged so
they know someone is looking for the feature, and there is an offline way
of loading the licenses (Generating the PAK and downloading and then
uploading it back)

I'm not interested in a one off fix of TAC doing something via root access.