[cisco-voip] CUCM upgrade 8.5 to 8.6 - locale files

Sreekanth Narayanan sknth.n at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 01:28:14 EDT 2014

You'll have to install the new locale for the same country on 8.6. Since
there are separate locale files for each version, there could be
differences, causing incompatibilities.
http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283782839&flowid=45898&softwareid=282074333&release=8.6(2.3000-1)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest