[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.5 and CUCM 8.6(4)SU4

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Mon Jun 30 09:24:09 EDT 2014

Thanks Ryan

And thanks Andrew too.

No it's a fine answer, at least we have the details there and we can change plan. Better than getting stuck in between!

Cheers,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jun 2014, at 11:16 pm, "Ryan LaFountain (rlafount)" <rlafount at cisco.com<mailto:rlafount at cisco.com>> wrote:

Hi Tim,

CUCM 8.6(4)SU4 was originally supported with 10.0 and 10.5 but was pulled due to compatibility issues around CSCud68560. While Andrew is correct that we released a fix for 10.0 compatibility in an ES on top of 9.0(2)SU1 and 10.0(1) support is natively in UCCX 10.0(1), SU1 and 10.5, Product Management chose to pull 8.6 support with 10.0 due to the defect above and it breaking our traditional N, N-1 compatibility framework.

I know this isn't a great answer, just relaying what has been discussed over the last few weeks.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time