[cisco-voip] Cisco SX20 Telepresence echo issue

James Dust james.dust at charles-stanley.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 11:47:57 EDT 2014

Afternoon all,

We have recently seen an issue with a Cisco SX20 telepresence device in one of our remote sites, where the person being called from it (called party) can hear themselves when they speak. An echo if you like.

We have the same device in other sites and have not encountered this problem, so I deleted the problematic device from cucm and also performed a factory reset on the SX20 in a bid to resolve the problem. Unfortunately though this hasn't resolved the echo problem.

I just wanted to check on here if anyone else had seen this issue before I RMA the device?

Regards

James

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/