[cisco-voip] UC-UCS v4.5 - Installing Cisco UC on UCS in a Virtualized Environment

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Mar 1 08:47:22 EST 2014

Thanks for this summary Daniel. I wish the had separate courses. Or at least a little more on the C series. I was lucky enough to attend a free two day session which was an abridged version of this course, and they flew over the C series and said it would be covered more in the real course. Guess not.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone