[cisco-voip] Directory URI in LDAP sync

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Mar 4 14:28:55 EST 2014

Your limited to 5 total.

So you can create new/replace using Directory URI, then later Delete the old ldap agreement with no issues.    End users take awhile to go inactive.  Search on the 3:15am garbage collection.  Keep your eye out that no one goes Inactive ☺  Run the user export as a backup just in case.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2206208