[cisco-voip] FAX and ITSP SIP Trunks and CUBE

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Wed Mar 5 19:37:53 EST 2014

Good morning all,

So I have a pair of CUBE with SIP trunks to an ITSP. They are hard set to use pass-through G711alaw (Aus) and also explicitly set on each dial-peer with "fax rate disabled" as well.

I seem to be able to send some FAXes ok back to my office along with some other machines at another company. I cannot however send to Telstra Test FAX and cannot RECEIVE FAX.

The FAX is connect to a SCCP controlled VG224.

Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips?

I have the "debug ccsip messages" on the CUBE along with "debug voip ccapi" and "debug voice rtp session named-event".

Cheers
Dana