[cisco-voip] re-enabling LDAP authentication after disabling it

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:54:48 EDT 2014

On CCX 9, you can use the web administrator account for appadmin.

Also, UCM 9 allows for local and LDAP integrated end user accounts so what
I typically do is create a new local end user account in ccmadmin and use
it for temporary CCX administration until LDAP is available, then I delete
the local account when LDAP is available.  With this, you can leave LDAP
sync and LDAP auth enabled.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
 Please excude my typtos.