[cisco-voip] UCM, UC, UCCX, CER, TP, VOS remote account usage statistics

Wes Sisk (wsisk) wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Mar 12 16:16:45 EDT 2014

I am working on serviceability enhancements across Cisco Voice products and currently focusing on use of remote accounts. These are situations where partners and customers must call Cisco to get into remote account (root) to diagnose and fix problems.

Having some real live remote access logs would help in this regard. If you are willing to share your remote access logs please collect them and unicast them to me, wsisk[at]cisco.com.

I will be parsing them to find the commands most often used from remote account shell. Feel free to review the logs for yourself to understand changes made to your system or to anonymize logs as needed before submitting them.

To collect remote access logs:
admin:file get activelog audit/vos/remote*

Thank you,
Wes