[cisco-voip] applying a second restore to a newly built cluster - license files? [UPDATE 1]

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Mar 19 11:28:17 EDT 2014

There's a defect for the old license files triggering the grace period error.  There's another one for the CLI command to delete licenses not working, so I'm glad you didn't hit that one :)

But yes, since the licenses are included in the backup when you did your second restore it stuck the old licenses back on there.  You were correct in deleting them again.

-Ryan