[cisco-voip] UCCX 9x Script Menu Option Out to VM, having DTMF issues routing to VM, the Menu option 1 is not recognized when pressed

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Mon Mar 24 21:09:21 EDT 2014

Hi Grace,

The DTMF in UCCX is truly out-of-band. This means that the UCCX depends on the CUCM to receive a digit, the CUCM sends a CTI event about the digit received. If the script is unable to recognise a digit, then the UCCX is probably not receiving the event from the CUCM which is probably because the CUCM is not able to receive/decode the DTMF event.

I would start with the MTP and then take it from there.

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
CCIE Voice # 40065
Contact Center TAC