[cisco-voip] List of VCIs for Cisco Handsets

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Mar 25 11:31:46 EDT 2014

Just a thought.  If you do lock down your option 150 that may restrict any IP speakers you may introduce at a later point if you do not have any currently.   I am thinking of emergency broadcast services that may come to play.  I would be interested in the VCI list as well but am thinking of how it may impact our current and future IP speakers.

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034