[cisco-voip] Tone generator on 9971

Garrett Skjelstad garrett at skjelstad.org
Fri Mar 28 17:42:19 EDT 2014

Is there a tone generator in the Cisco 9971?

If so, can someone provide a link or instructions on enabling?

Normally after unlocking, enabling debug and making the call.  I can switch to the call statistics, and enable tone generator. I don't see the same options on the 9971...

Thanks for the Friday help,
-Garrett

Sent from my (old) iPhone5