[cisco-voip] CIACO VG224 issue

Ryan Huff rthconsultants at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:59:13 EDT 2014

Have you tried downloading a new image from Cisco.com?

Checksum error may indicate a corrupted image (among other things).

What does the topology between your tftp server and gateway look like? layer 2? Layer 3? Try and get your tftp server on the the same segment as the gateway if it isn't already.

Sent from my iPhone