[cisco-voip] CUCM 7x with ACME SBC

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue May 6 12:29:57 EDT 2014

I think the problem here is that TAC engineers are not developers.  The
DevNet support guys are developers.  They are much better equipped to help
with things like this.  The same support model has worked fine for contact
center scripting.  The UCCX/UCCE teams do not support any custom scripts
but that doesn't stop it from being widely used.

In the case of your environment being down, they could track down in the
MIVR logs which line is causing a problem similar to how the CUCM team can
show which line of the LUA script is having a problem via the CallManager
traces.

It will be interesting to see how Cisco decides to handle supporting SDN
environments.  I would imagine it will be a similar structure.

Brian