[cisco-voip] DN report including CSS

Chris Chamberlain chamberl at oakland.edu
Thu May 8 09:58:07 EDT 2014

Thanks for all the suggestions, the sql query was exactly what we needed…will try out the other suggestions as well.  For dependency records, I think i recall there being a warning about it being resource intensive?  We’ve never turned the device on, but maybe we should investigate further as it does look quite useful.

-Chris