[cisco-voip] Issues going thru F5 to UCMUser page

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:45:10 EDT 2014

This is sort of a silly question, but the answer to it is unclear to
me from the information in the thread thus far:

What 's the observed behavior with those same browser clients when the
TCP / HTTP session does not traverse a loadbalancer? Can I safely
assume that that has at least been tried?

-Pete