[cisco-voip] Digit Delay on 7 digit dialing

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Tue May 13 12:37:09 EDT 2014

No, Matt. Sorry. My knowledge does not include understanding CUCM logs :P

From: Matthew Loraditch [mailto:MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com]
Sent: martes, 13 de mayo de 2014 01:24 p.m.
To: ROZA, Ariel; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: Digit Delay on 7 digit dialing

Yes 1 generic 7 digit pattern.
No matching translation patterns.

The logs in translatorx for the immediate call look exactly the same as the delayed one, except with the delay.

Reading the raw logs. I see an immediate digit analysis match. I'm trying to read through to find what is taking the time, but the system is very busy. Lots of events in the delay interval.
Anything specific to look for?

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830