[cisco-voip] DTMF tone

costas georgiou ckos1976 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 07:47:06 EDT 2014

Hi Anthony,

I have installed I took CUCM trace and used Translator X, when  I scroll down to the bottom, under DTMF Method Originator details i see: (3) Out of Band and RFC2833.
Under Destination details i see:(1) Out of Band (KPML / NOTIFY)

This is on a call that did not work when being asked to press 1 for etc..

Regards

Costas