[cisco-voip] Unity Connection - Query to find references to mailbox?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri May 16 08:36:24 EDT 2014

I know Unity Connection doesn't have dependency records, but is there a query or a utility I don't know of, that can show what is referencing a mailbox? I've got an account getting voicemails that it shouldn't but all the places that I've looked aren't pointing to it... but something must be!

I'm going to start messing around in CUDLI, but would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks!

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830