[cisco-voip] Unity Connection - Query to find references to mailbox?

James Avalos javalos at adobe.com
Fri May 16 12:34:52 EDT 2014

I think I know what you're asking, but could be wrong.
Do you know whether the voicemail messages being left for this mailbox are direct calls or forwarded calls?
You may want to check your call manager to see if any of your extensions are configured to route to that mailbox for any reason.
An all details export should give you everything but takes a while to complete.
Calls may also be hitting this mailbox from system call handlers from within Unity Connection. Perhaps this mailbox has an alternate DN configured against it, and is accepting messages.  If you run a quick CDR for the DN in question using the time the messages were left, you might be able to find their origin.
If in fact, they're coming from CM.   Or, they could be routing there via CxN.
Can you give an example or additional details?