[cisco-voip] Media Master Issues with CUC 8.6.2

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue May 20 16:30:45 EDT 2014

Run the Java console while doing the tasks and see what errors it spits out.

I ran into one of these issues today due to some 8.6.2 versions using a CA
certificate that expired last week.

Here's the bug link- https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo66204

It's not resolved yet, but I've got a Sev2 attached to it now to hopefully
get some traction going.