[cisco-voip] Project Mgmt Software

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Wed May 21 20:40:44 EDT 2014

Hey mate,

Main competition to ConnectWise seems to be AutoTask which looks quite a bit nicer than CW, and I think was designed as SaaS from ground up.
We’ve done a few demos of it (they can give you a demo account to check it out if you ask)
Similar to CW, probably not the best PM specific tool, but it is for the guys that want pretty much all business functions in one package.

I think there are also some companies providing hosted MS Project Server instances.

Cheers,

Tim