[cisco-voip] CUCMBE6K RAM requirement

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed May 28 09:08:13 EDT 2014

If they bought the correct BE6K server bundle it would have come with the right RAM. It sounds like they got the wrong thing. I’d advise them to RMA and order the BE6K-ST-BDL-K9= part as I’m guessing they purchased a build to order C220 M3 and it’s not going to have come with the right entitlements or base software and is not discounted the same way as the bundle part.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830