[cisco-voip] Phone directory search match

Andy andy.carse at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:40:36 EDT 2014

Ok,
In that case I don't think it works natively in any version of callmanager.

I've tried it on an 8.5.1.12900-7 and that just replies with "No Records
Match" regardless of the
characters entered (either prefixed or prepended with a * or #).

There is nothing that leaps out in the system or enterprise parameters
that would help either.

Regards

Andy