[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Cluster Port usage for MWI

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:48:27 EDT 2014

Thanks Anthony,
That is basically what we're seeing. We are sending a message to a large
PDL and the cluster is only using the Publisher port group when sending
MWI. Based on what is documented "If no dial-out ports on the publisher
server are available, the subscriber server will dial out for MWIs and
notifications" I would expect that once all the publisher dial out ports
are consumed it would start rolling over to the subscribers dialout ports
but this does not appear to be happening. I'm curious if this is a defect
or WAD?

Unity Connection 8.5