[cisco-voip] LDAP authentication: LDAP vs Kerberos

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Nov 12 11:19:33 EST 2014

You are using LDAP most likely. Kerberos would only come into play with SSO and I doubt you are using that, it’s not fully baked until 10.5 and not even present in 7.0.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830