[cisco-voip] dx80 support on 9.1.2

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Nov 12 16:50:13 EST 2014

The release notes for a devpack are specific to that file only, and historical data is only for software loads included in the devpack.  Since we don't bundle DX firmware with the devpacks any more it won't be mentioned outside of the specific device pack it was included in.  It's a hole in our documentation for device packs I'm trying to get fixed.

Long story short: load the latest and trust me it'll get you DX80 support.  Enjoy your new endpoint!

-Ryan