[cisco-voip] PCD CUCM Migration Upgrades with UCCX

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:25:31 EST 2014

Thanks Ryan.

What if I opted to use the PCD tool to upgrade/migrate CUCM to 10.5 using
new hostnames and IPs.

*Maintenance Window 1*
1) Virtualize UCCX v8 on ESXi

*Business Hours work (doesn't impact production)*
1) Install PCD, migrate/upgrade CUCM from old version to 10.5 with new
hostnames & IPS

*Maintenance Window 2*
1) Upgrade CCX to 10.5
2) manually point CCX to the CUCM 10.5 clusters new hostname/IPs using the
three commands below.
set uccx provider ip axl
set uccx provider ip jtapi
set uccx provider ip rmcm