[cisco-voip] Jabber persistent chat history

Josh Warcop josh at warcop.com
Wed Nov 19 09:06:04 EST 2014

Persistent chat isn't the same as chat rooms. Persistency is maintained across clients via the Postgre Sql database that is attached to the IM&P server.

I believe there are some client type dependencies, but every time I look at my Jabber client and open up an IM conversation my chat history is still there. Regardless of which machine I use.

Sent from my Windows Phone