[cisco-voip] Jabber (Everyone) without IM/Presence ?

Walenta, Philip Philip.Walenta at Polycom.com
Tue Nov 25 11:54:44 EST 2014

Yes. First you set it up to be phone only.  Actually now that I look at this I realized - it is a username being used, I just have all my lab device usernames matching the extensions.

[cid:image001.png at 01D0089E.38EE9840]

Then login:

[cid:image002.png at 01D0089E.38EE9840]