[cisco-voip] MRA/Expressway

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:50:47 EDT 2014

Hi Dennis

Did you get the MRA working with Split DNS domains, I am configuring the
same with Internal.domain.com for the C and domain.com for E and I have
added the certs and my traversal Zone is up but I am unable to login to
Jabber.

I have seen some docs that state to add the external domain to
VoiceServcesDomain in the Jabber-confg.xml and to add another _cisco-uds
SRV on the internal DNS which is configured with domain.com rather than
internal.domain.com however I am unable to do this as domain.com is not
setup as a zone in the DNS.

Any assistance on your experience is appreaciated.

Kind Regards

Nick