[cisco-voip] Prep CAD Client Update Ahead of time?

Clifford McGlamry cmcglamry at forsythe.com
Wed Oct 1 09:11:44 EDT 2014

Yep, that's the one.  It also affects all the 10.0 and 10.5 builds.  It's maddening that they won't take 5 minutes and make the image correctly.  But using the files we grabbed off the deployed lab image and the 3 files that are in the root of the installer directory, we were able to assemble what SHOULD have been there and get them created.

How are you these days Chris?  Haven't talked to you in a while.

Cliff McGlamry, CCIE Collaboration #24757
Master Consultant
(678) 934-0348   direct
(404) 969-9806   mobile
(678) 934-0448   fax