[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.X Self Provisioning

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:23:44 EDT 2014

Nice work around.  Thanks for the idea Anthony.  In healthcare it's the
exception that a phone has an assigned user so we buck Cisco's deployment
tool trends.

--
Ben Story
CCSP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCDA
ben.story at gmail.com
@ntwrk80
http://showbrain.blogspot.com
http://rand0mw0rds.blogspot.com

"From sour-faced saints and silly devotions, good Lord, preserve us!". -- St.
Teresa of Avila