[cisco-voip] duplicate IP address on subscriber - hiccup - backups not all there now

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Oct 2 16:44:19 EDT 2014

We had an unfortunately incident where a server that we temporarily used in our cluster was turned up and cause an IP address conflict with one of our subscribers. We turned it down and worked with the TAC to resolve some CDR errors we were seeing by doing a database repair.

Right now though, we see some backup files missing. We have a cluster of 6 subscribers, and each day, I expect 70 files. Right now, I'm missing three from the subscriber that had the duplicate IP address incident.

    * ELM_ELM-AGENT.tar
    * UCM_CDPAGT.tar
    * UCM_SYSLOGAGT.tar

I ran a "utils service list" on two servers for comparison, and other than the "Cisco Serviceability Reporter" service not running on the affected server, it's all good.

I'll be opening a case with the TAC tomorrow, but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks, Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure