[cisco-voip] Call alerts on 9971s

Eric Pedersen PedersenE at bennettjones.com
Tue Oct 7 13:55:32 EDT 2014

We have some 9971 video phones and have there have been a few people who have complained that when they are on a call and a second call comes in, it is difficult to divert the second call to VM.  I've tried adjust various phone options in CUCM, but none of them puts an actionable alert overlayed over the video.  When I enable the Actionable Incoming Call Alert setting, I still have to hide the video on the phone before I can divert the ringing call. It's definitely cumbersome. Is there a way to get an alert to pop up over the video?

Thanks,
Eric

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged
subject matter. If this message has been received in error, please contact
the sender and delete all copies. Like other forms of communication,
e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized
parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please
notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such
notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to
communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures
(such as encryption) unless specifically requested.

If you no longer wish to receive commercial messages, you can unsubscribe
by accessing this link:  http://www.bennettjones.com/unsubscribe