[cisco-voip] Bug with mult-server certificate and phones reset every 7 min?

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Oct 9 14:31:34 EDT 2014

That's what it looks like.  Starting in CUCM version 8.6, we started
resetting all registered phones on the cluster whenever a certificate used
in the ITL changed.  This was to prevent the ITL from changing too much at
once before the phones go the update such as regenerating CallManager.pem
and TVS.pem at the same time which will force you to have to delete the ITL
on all phones unless the phones got the updated ITL after the first
certificate was regenerated.

It sounds like this bug is due to that behavior but I'm not sure why it
repeats every 7 minutes.  I would expect it to only happen the single time
when the certificate database is updated.