[cisco-voip] 3905 gives up on voice VLAN

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Oct 10 09:25:04 EDT 2014

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCub09465

There's an ES load you can get from TAC with the fix if you can't avoid LLDP.

-Ryan

On Oct 9, 2014, at 9:08 PM, James Andrewartha <jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au> wrote:

On 10/10/14 00:47, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) wrote:
> Is LLDAP enabled on the switch by any chance?

It is, however I set LLDP to advertise the voice VID of 100 as well and
it still doesn't help. Although if I then disable LLDP entirely the
phone does stay on the voice VLAN. Looks like I need to set a bunch more
LLDP options for the phone to get the right settings,
https://community.extremenetworks.com/extreme/topics/g_d_c_b_a_series_f_w_6_03_use_of_the_lldp_med_network_policy_tlv_feature
has the sufficient set.

Thanks,

--