[cisco-voip] 3905 gives up on voice VLAN

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Mon Oct 13 01:15:54 EDT 2014

On 11/10/14 20:48, Peter Slow wrote:
> both of the defect posted here appear as internal and can't be viewed,
> at least at the moment,with the bug search tool...

CSCtq36901 is 3905s not supporting JTAPI, for which the workaround is to
use HTTP control. Now I'm hitting the problem of the 3905 not respecting
the URL Authentication/Secured Authentication URL enterprise parameters.
Which again I can work around by manually assigning the 3905 to the
informacast application user's controlled devices, but it'd be nice to
not have to do that too.

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer