[cisco-voip] ISDN call takes long time before connecting

Daniel J. Leary djleary at thiess.com.au
Tue Oct 14 19:07:47 EDT 2014

Hi Gary,

I've had an issue similar to this. It was a year or so ago so I don't remember exactly where the delay was in the ISDN setup debugs but the issue we had was resolved by sending ISDN complete setup. Try adding this to your interface commands.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/dial/command/reference/dia-cr-book/dia_i3.html#wp1011412

BTW the default T302 timer is 15 seconds.

Cheers,

Daniel Leary
Network Engineer
Information & Communication Technology

Thiess Pty Ltd
179 Grey Street, South Bank QLD 4101
Locked Bag 2009, South Brisbane QLD 4101
T +61 7 3002 9805 M +61 438 721 675
F +61 7 3002 9869
E djleary at thiess.com.au
SIP:djleary at thiess.com.au