[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 VM boot-up time?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Oct 30 07:54:59 EDT 2014

I'm wondering what others are seeing, but in my environments  (BE6K up to 1000 users) 10.5 seems to be ~15 minutes from utils system restart to everything being live. This is a rough guess as I haven't actually timed it.. The various tomcat pieces for the admin pages take quite a bit of time to become functional. Frankly this is one of the few things that haven't improved since earlier versions.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830