[cisco-voip] SCCP/SDL trace question re:transfer

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:16:29 EDT 2014

Interesting, thanks Brian. I was reading through the trace in translatorX,
I guess I should have been searching through the raw files also for errors.

So it looks like if this BugID is the issue, we have a few options..

Possibly convert our gateways to H.323 and use the "voice call send-alert"
as Brian shows
Upgrade to one of the "Fixed-in" releases for 9.1
Possibly have Unity or UCCX handle the call as a supervised transfer
instead of blind (possibly a short term workaround fix)

Ed Leatherman